These are advanced audiophile topicsEdit
As such, it does not help anyone to edit something out or make a comment just because you have an opinion. If your opinion differs significantly enough from the original one presented then make a page for your alternate view. Likewise, opinions should be backed up. This can be a link to a reference, or a description of exactly how to achieve your claimed results, etc. The same goes for any original entry.
- Can I really hear the difference?
- How do I properly experiment to make sure I get good results?
- At what point does a stereo become "good" quality?
- What is bi-wiring, and should I do it?
- Does speaker cable matter? What speaker cable should I get?
- Is CD good enough? What is good enough?
- Why do my speakers come with spikes?
- What is imaging?
- What is bi-amplification?
- Should I add weight to my speaker stands?
- What does balanced mean?